PreK and Kindergarten Registration
Valdosta City Schools will host PreK and Kindergarten Registration on Monday, March 16.
This event will give the parents of upcoming preschool and kindergarten students an opportunity to beat the back to school rush. Registration for J.L. Lomax, Pinevale, Sallas Mahone, S.L. Mason and W.G. Nunn Elementary Schools will be held in the schools that students are zoned for. Two sessions will be held on March 16, the first at noon and again at 5:30 pm.
Required Documents to Complete Enrollment:
- Certified/Official birth certificate of child
- Copy of child’s Social Security card or signed waiver
- Shot record on GA Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, and Nutrition Examination (Form 3300) (Records may be obtained at the Health Department Monday-Friday)
- Proof of residence within the school district
Minimum of TWO current documents from the following list is required for all students:
- Current utility bill with parent’s name and address (MUST BE ONE FORM OF PROOF);
- Rental agreement with parent’s name, address and children living in the home; and/or
- Mortgage payment book with parent’s name and address.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Steedley at (229) 671-6065, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.gocats.org.